Customer Focused Ecommerce Site with AI Bot
Most of the global consumers trying online shopping at least once, the greatest opportunity for e-commerce companies is to build a long-lasting and profitable relationship with this already existing audience.
Such a strong relationship requires the utmost focus on the customer as a whole and making sense of a flood of real-time information that goes well beyond demographics or shopping behavior.
Customer Focused Ecommerce Site with AI Bot Benefits
- This system is user-friendly and easy to understand.
- Admin can see all detail regarding to product sales.
- Product recommendation on user login.
- User can discuss the product by writing to AI Bot.
- This is robust and secure system.
There are two entities who will have access to the system. One is the admin and another one will be the registered user. Admin will add the product with its details such as product name, description, features, warranty, add on product and delivery date.
Admin can also view and edit the product information whenever required. Admin can view all the order details and can also view the sales of the products. User needs to register with basic registration details to generate a valid username and password.
After login, the user can view all the recommended products on the homepage compiled by the system based on the user’s information. User can select the desired product and view its details and add to cart if he/she wishes to buy the product.
User can also ask queries to AI bot regarding any product details and the AI bot will return the query result in the form of text to speech. After selecting the product, user can do payment for the particular product online. Users can view the order history of their purchased product.
Customer Focused Ecommerce Site with AI Bot Cases
To get a look, here are just many cases where e-commerce brands use chatbot AI to reach their audience, provide customer service, drive sales, and more.
- Nothing can beat the experience of chatting with a Sephora associate about your makeup needs in person, but the Sephora chatbot on Kik (a popular messaging app) comes pretty close.
- When you open it, it prompts Kik users to provide a few key details about themselves in the form of a quiz that takes seconds to complete.
- eBay first started using chatbot technology by piloting a simple Facebook Messenger tool that reminds bidders 15 minutes before an auction listing is about to end.
- That way, they can remember to get a last-minute bid in.
- Now they’ve expanded to offering ShopBot, a virtual personal shopping assistant that helps people find items they want (at the price they want) on eBay.
- SnapTravel is a Facebook Messenger bot that helps people find deals on hotels. All you have to do is type in your travel city and dates to receive recommendations.
- Then you can book hotels right in Messenger.
- The tool offers special deals only available through the app, and if you ever need, they have real agents on standby 24/7 to help with your travel plans.
- Spring Bot was one of the first to launch on Facebook Messenger.
- It’s a live messaging and personal shopping service that fashion brands can use to connect with customers.
- Brands like Balenciaga, Givenchy, and Lanvin use the tool to sell to customers.
- The bot starts by asking a few multiple-choice questions, such as: What are you looking for today? (Women or men’s items), and what’s your price range?
- You can make purchases right from the bot and it will give you receipts, shipping information, and answer any other purchase-related questions.
- Since it’s a luxury fashion brand, Burberry customers benefit a lot from in-store visits for fashion advice.
- Shopping blindly from their e-commerce store doesn’t cut it.
- Thanks to the bot, customers are able to access many of these same benefits right from their mobile phones.